MV Dover, NJ show

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 20:33:27 PST

MVer,

Did you get my reply to the list about your questions about the MTA Dover NJ
Show. ???

I will let you know as soon as I get a reply from the show committee. The
Hummer ride will depend on the owners plans. It quite probably will be
possible.

Where do you live ??? Our Military Transport Association meets the
second Mondays at the Whippany American Legion Post at 7 PM for Pizza & 8PM
for the meeting. Dues are $20 for a member & $25 for a family. Each
family member will get a membership card. You need not own a military
vehicle to belong to the club. Participation in parades & events are
available to members as a passenger in the vehicles.

If you join as a family member, I am certain that your son will be able to
ride in a Hummer in a parade this year. I believe the club participated in
around 20 parades. Membership forms will be available at the show.

Look for my 1952 M38A1 Jeep with SCARWAF 1902 EAB C-6 markings & say
"Hello". I will introduce you to a HUMVEE owner.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, KWVA