RE: [MV] One show at a time..:)

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 14:06:34 PST

I too just read this about 5 minutes ago in the paper. He is dressing 15,000 troops in US gear. If there is going to be a war I'd hate to be the one trying to ID targets out there.

MV question: You can buy made in Israel half-track tracks that were made in the early 90's. So does this mean that they are still using US half tracks from WWII, today?

Aaron Horrocks
1970 Plymouth Road Runner
1952 Willy's M38A1 Jeep