Re: [MV] One show at a time..:)

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 14:16:22 PST

At 2:06 PM -0800 3/7/03, Horrocks, Aaron wrote:
>I too just read this about 5 minutes ago in the paper. He is
>dressing 15,000 troops in US gear. If there is going to be a war I'd
>hate to be the one trying to ID targets out there.
>
>MV question: You can buy made in Israel half-track tracks that were
>made in the early 90's. So does this mean that they are still using
>US half tracks from WWII, today?

Yep. And Sherman hulls too. The Israelis don't throw anything away.
They've probably just gotten rid of the US HTs.

L33, Sherman Hull, 155mm gun
M7/160mm Priest carrier hull, 160mm mortar
M50 Sherman HVSS hull, 155mm howitzer
M72, Centurion Hull, 155mm howitzer

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -