Re: [MV] One show at a time..:)

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 14:12:42 PST

At 4:51 PM -0500 3/7/03, Steve & Jeanne Keith wrote:
>BTW: I heard today that Mr Sadddamn was equipping some of his
>twoops dressed in US camo gear to create attrocies on the Iraqi
>people so we will be blamed!
>
>I suspect that if this is true/happens, the sale of surplus clothing may be
>curtailed....

As if. Aren't we going to a different camo scheme? Also, how hard is
it to get US surplus gear over seas when we've been giving it to
allies for years. Look at all those photo's of BinLaden. He didn't
buy that kit in the US at a store. He got it via CIA supply runs.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -