[MV] M20 Armored Utility Car

From: kenneth j mock (empire.builder@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 21:11:24 PST

Hi,
Last night I saw part of the move "Stragetic Air Command" with James
Stewart and June Allison.
It had a lot of teriffic scenes with B36s and some B45s. But what was
suprising was when Stewart
reported for duty at Carswell AFB, there was a scene where SAC
Penetrators were attempting to get
onto the base in a C47. The security forces, in mass, were heading out
to the taxiway and in the
middle of the group of vehicles was an M20 version of the M8 Greyhound.
Painted up in glossy
AF Blue with bright yellow lettering. Quite a suprise. I was watching
the M20 and totally missed
what other vehicles were there. It really stood out in the group of
vehicles.

Have a great day,
Ken & Charlotte Mock
Colorado Springs, CO