Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 23:00:40 PST

In the Even Stranger world of electronics, you can balance a set of
four unmatched vacuum tubes in an audio amp the same way.. The best
tube and worst tube are on one 'axle' (side of the transformer
primary), and the two with the medium performance are on the other
'axle'.

Unified theory of matching! Maybe there's a nobel prize in here
somewhere! (digging frantically to the bottom of my Cap'n crunch
cereal box)