Re: [MV] MV Gear oil

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 15:36:59 PST

I gave out my secret a while back with NO responses.  So I will give it out again.  I use an Old WATER fire extinguisher.  Just fill with oil of your choice, pump it up with air and you have a go anywhere oil filler.  Use the proper amount of air and you can either SHOOT the oil where you want it or drip it in.  I added a 3 ft length of hose to the original one and I can use it anywhere.  Try that!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2