Re: [MV] MV Gear oil

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 20:26:48 PST

Hey Joe:

Yeah they really work wonders over my kids water gunns!  I can pump it up with about 150 160 psi and get him from about 80-90 feet, and not run out for about 5 minutes or more of sniper action.   As for the coloring of the "chrome" casing, I have painted it black, looks like nothing you would fight a fire with, unlike the ole red ones!

Dont you mean that your "Dad almost ripped off YOUR head" when you got him?

As for using it to Pump fluids UP to the fill holes it is a wonderful thing.  Those little pumps you all are talking about are a little small for me, gallon jugs! bahhhhh!!!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2