Re: [MV] MV Gear oil

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 20:59:57 PST

From: Cliff Smith

" Hey Joe:
Dont you mean that your "Dad almost ripped off YOUR head" when you got him?"

First a gear oil question, then the story of the soggy father.

I am about to go over my deuce and check everything out. I should have done
that long ago, but......? Anyway, do most of you folks use cheap new
production 90w oil in the usual axles and transmissions or is there some
other thing that should go in them? I am thinking of the silicone brake
fluid deal and was wondering if the government use something screwy for the
90 weight stuff.

Now that the MV content is over.....

Old pops was shooting one of the hired hands with a water gun (big one) a
few years back, point blank range, in the corner of the shed (yea, he was
cornered). I thought to myself it was just a matter of time before he tired
of abusing the unarmed man and turned his attention to me, working quietly
in the other corner. I noticed my trusty H2O fire extinguisher near by and
figured "might as well get him first." I picked it up and from about 15
feet pointed it at the side of his head. I thought it would be nice not to
wet his clothes and just get his head. I now realize water runs down from
the head. Hey, live and learn. Anyway I squeezed off a burst and watched
his head bounce around a little. He unwittingly turned his pitiful gun
toward me and fired off one burst. I ducked and thought, "oh, he wants
more." I facilitated his wish with a second burst. At this point he
dropped his toy and walked silently to the house. This only fueled our
laughter. I felt bad about ruining his fun (insert sarcastic tone).

Always respect your elders,
Joe Trapp