Fw: M20 in SAC

From: kenneth j mock (empire.builder@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 21:31:21 PST

Hi Ben,
Yes there were B47s later in the movie. I was talking about the earlier
parts of
the movie where in the background of the taxing B36s you could see
several
B or RB45s parked on hardstands.
I was part of your arch enemy, ADC, a weapons controller and ran many
intercepts on B47s, B52s and B58s. Retired in 83 after 20 years. Now I
work for Boeing on the GPS system at Schriever AFB, CO

Have a great day,
Ken & Charlotte Mock
Colorado Springs, CO
KC's X-TRA Custom Railroad T-shirts