Re: [MV] East Coast Event Website

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 08:22:21 PST

Hi Tom,
I think you find that those that complained and, said they aren't going
because of the space assignments are:

a: really are going to show up, and just wanted to vent their
justifiable frustrations "out loud" (most likely)
b: aren't going and, no one will really miss them anyway
c: have other issues and, never intended to go in the first place. They
just like to mouth off about anything (you know who I am talking about)
d: are too greedy to stay away despite their personal convictions, and
will complain all weekend about the show, while taking your money anyway

I look forward to seeing the real backbones of our hobby at Churchville,
be they enthusiasts, vendors or organizers.
Bruce Kalin

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History