(no subject)

From: Bryan (bdriggs@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 15:31:07 PST

HELLO LIST
well it's a broken axle shaft, the drivers side. The ring and pinion look
ok. It snapped right in the spins. I took the other side out and looked
at those to and they didn't look really great. So heres my ?. Does anyone
have a set of these laying around ? This is for 85M1009. I looked all
over to find the gear ratio and I couldn't find it, but in the glove box
is the info sheet and it's a gu4(308), but i didn't see any other numbers
to match up with that. I looked on the fill side and it has GM30, and on
the shaft it has BJ3G191. on the other side of the pumpkin it says F265 and
on the shaft it says 14055251. i didn't even look in on the pinion. does
anyone know what any of these numbers represent?
any and all help is helpful
thanks
Bryan
M1009

ps my M1009 reminds me of my old dog. her back legs didn't work