M35 Heater kit mounting panels

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 15:34:15 PST

 At the Lowell flea market to day I was talking to a man, who I will call
John, since that was his name. He's from NY. He is not on this list, but is
on the MV yahoo list.
    He is producing the hard to find left fender shelf that the M35 hot
water heater kit sits on but is not included in most kits. He brought a
couple for show to show around, and sold both as soon as he pulled them out.
He was lucky to get out with his life since those panels were like raw meat
in a river full of piranhas.
    He will also soon start producing Fiberglass Hardtops for the M35. He
had the prototype that just came out of the mold the other day with him, and
it looks sweet. Weight was 50 lbs, IIRC, and he is tweaking the process a
bit and will soon start full scale production. It has some stiffening
features molded in, for those who are prone to dropping tree limbs on the
cab while knocking down trees and such. Not dead on military hard top look,
but very nice.
    And he also is making winch shear pins for the deuce out of the right
spec aluminum stock and drilled for the cotter pin. Also sweet.
    If anyone is interested, you can reach him at jatonka@telenet.net for
pricing, etc. I won't post his phone number, since he has a real life. Gets
a spot on my Good Guy list for integrity .

    BTW...Lots of nice stuff there today....can't wait for Dover in 12
days!! Let the icebound MV's roll !!!

Ronbunzoputzo