FS/Trade Unimog + trailer + spares

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 23:09:12 PST

Hi all,

Looking to sell (or trade) my 404 and it's trailer. Haven't used her in a
while, and have way too many projects right now to deal with, so I'm trying
to streamline a bit here.

It's a 1965 Unimog S 404.115, air over hydraulic brakes, re-cabbed with a
406 hard top tilt cab, hydraulic clutch, power brakes, power steering (NOT
using the torque multiplier), 12 volt conversion, MB 250 distributor and
cap, standard plugs and wires, tilt wheel, modified bed, 11.00x20 tires, has
hub steps on all wheels, PTO and front shaft, Issringhausen seats. Cab and
bed need paint and a bit of work (priming and such - no rust though), power
steering ram has a small drip. Titled in California.

Trailer is an ex-Bundeswehr trailer on 10.5x20 Nato tread tires. It's a
Mossbauer BWB-2327 single axle trailer rated at 1.5 tons. Designed to be
towed behind the 404, has air/hydraulic brakes. Needs paint, no dents but
does have some rust. Still very sound though.

Also a 404 frame, rear axle, and front parts axle come with the deal. Also
assorted parts, manuals, spares, and a Cummins Turbo-Diesel.

$8500.00 (negotiable) for the whole deal, before they get the paint jobs.
Soon as I get her painted, re-registered and cleaned up....who knows :)

I'm interested in getting an M35A2C deuce and a half w/LDT465-1D engine,
air shift front axle, springer seat, front winch, soft top or hard, dropside
or solid side bed, bed bows and tarp, tan CARC paint, etc. - but I'm open to
other offers too.

Located in Vista, CA (Southern California)

Thanks,
Greg
Vista, CA