Re: [MV]

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 00:13:46 PST

Hello Bryan and List,

First I want to say I was in error on the gear ratio that I listed. It
should be 3.08 which shows by the GU4 R.P.O. code (Thanks Jim). With the
Number on the shaft BJ3G191 for 85 rear axle identification;
BJ3....Ratio 3.08
G......Source Code= Gear & Axle
19.....19th Day Jan. 19
1......Shift Code

The 14055251 looks like the GM PN for the Shaft. I have a listing of
14039547 for the shaft but My book is printed in 85'. Also in
TM9-2320-289-34P it has the same number. Perhaps someone out there with
access to the GM parts puter' can tell or you can contact a gm dealer
parts counter and query the person on the PN.The Axle code should be all
that you need.

Regards,

Mike Hill