1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998.

From: Top-Cat-1953 (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 11:17:31 PST

I always wanted to install a pair of lockout hubs on my many duces.
Never did. I must say that I did achieve very good fuel mileage (over10
mpg) in every duce that was tuned properly, and was in good mechanical
repair. Drive train tire pressure ect.

I did experience a problem with tire "cupping" on the front wheels after
a few thousand miles of driving no matter how precise I would be with
toe in and toe out on the alignment specs. the cure for this was always
a labor intensive tire rotation. :-( .

Injection pump to engine timing in my opinion is the most critical.
There are three timing marks that must be addressed.

The Crankshaft pulley mark in accordance to the engine model. (they are
different) the scribe mark on the injection pump front, and the gear
mark inside the "window." I treated the fuel with a good quality
injector cleaner and a few gallons of K-1 kerosene made them all stand
up and scream. That's all. No big secrets or the disabling of anything.

Best Regards
Tim Conover
Sunny, AMOY, China.