Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 19:20:52 PST

We are working on a design for just such an apparatus. It will replace the
jack shaft, and have an air-operated disconnect. In the event of an air
problem, it will restore to all-wheel drive. An air switch on the dash,
similar to the air-shift transfer case lever, will disengage the rear-most
axle. Stay tuned for updates, later in the Spring.

We are also quite close to being able to offer rear lockout hubs to be
installed on one of the rear axles. Used with the axle disconnect mentioned
above, they will provide even less drag.

Arthur

Inter Agency Motor Pool