Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 00:50:18 PST

--- MVTrucker@aol.com wrote:
> Why do people sweat mpg of deuce?...

Joe,

You bring up some good points, but I'm not so sure
people are concerned with saving money as much as they
are having bragging rights. Seeing as a duece will go
anywhere and run forever (within reason), what else is
there to quible about?

I figure out mpg to help me keep track of how my
equipment is running. Over time you can watch mpg
averages and see any changes you might not notice
otherwise.

Marc