Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?-Correction-

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 04:34:06 PST

This is very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone in here listen?

How many people in here have disabled one of the rear axles on a deuce other
then me?

You WILL NOT be satisfied with what you find happens!

THE TRUCK WILL TEND TO GET STUCK VERY EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition, I think you will be pounding on the drive train as the rears
tend to hop
a bit on a deuce and having only one with marginal traction will only make
it worse IMO.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce