Re: [MV] Deuce 8x8

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 11:54:59 PST

Don't see why it couldn't be done. You'd probably wind up with a system like
the Land Rover 101's used for their powered trailers.

Of course, once you manage to power the trailer, then you find out you have
other problems. Like the trailer trying to pass you in rough stuff. From my
understanding, that's one of the reasons (cost,complexity, etc.) that you
don't see many powered trailers out there, other than the multidrive stuff.

How about dropping another axle right behind the #3 one, making it a four
axle rig? Like a poor mans M911 format......Or heck, add it in the front
instead! Twin Steer Duece! Woohoo!

Greg
Vista, CA