Band of Brothers, Question

From: Shirley (sarbuckle@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:20:40 PST

This is sort of "off subject", but we bought the complete set of VHS
tapes which was sealed from e-bay, and can't return. Problem was, the
2nd tape was all in French, and of course we don't speak French. I
don't suppose anyone would have a copy of just the 2nd tape I might buy.
  Sure would hate to buy another complete set. Guess they just must
have gotten mixed up at the factory. I've looked, but can't seem to
find anyone who sells the individual tapes. Just a thought. Thanks to
my friends at this site.

John Arbuckle
Paris, IL 61944