Was the 'french' ,now human target

From: M37Jumbo@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 22:44:14 PST

   Freedom of speech ends at our borders. If you're over there , I think the
phrase would be "aid and comfort " to the enemy. Besides when the Iraqi's
tried to take them to military installations they all balked. I had an uncle
who spent 13 months in a POW camp due to a fenchmans desire for about $40
cash. They probably aren't all that way, but we don't hear from the other
side over there, is there one? or does the whole country suck?

SAM in AR