Re: [MV] The French

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 22:28:57 PST

I agree with most of what you say John.
However it seems that pointing out little things like the French can do as
they %T#)(+% please as they own their own country and nuclear weapons means
nothing to the fanatical right ( and fanatical left ) wingers on the list
here. There's people in this country who think you should be shot then set
afire for being black, white ( true ), catholic, arab ... whatever.
Nothing short of having their fanatical asses pulled out of a burning
vehicle will change their minds. IF that.
So I hit delete. Usually. <g> If I could ever find the time to put the
forum software up I bought 2 years ago I would have an area for MV specific
areas PLUS a politcal forum. Just point those who want to yell and stick
their noses into the air ( WE SAVED YOU 60 YEARS AGO!!! - or WE SAVED YOU
200 YEARS AGO!!! ) there and lock the door behind them.
But time is one of those things you just can't buy.
I tried renting it, but the Sherrif's busted me, calling me John or some
such.

Paul :}