Re: [MV] Deuce 8x8

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 04:16:13 PST

I would suggest a flexible shaft run 400 cycle generator to power an
electric barbeque and a baseboard heat for the long rides to the shows.in
the NorthEast...as I remember Dover last year...right off that flange on the
back axle of the Deuce...Then the truck would qualify for lower insurance
rates as a camper.. Real M35 Drivers have no cab tops and fold the
windshields... RAM..