Re: [MV] The French

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 02:44:28 PST

John....(there is no other word for it)....I could describe my word for
it...but you wouldn't want to hear it...the devine wind boys gave their
lives for something...trying to take out a ship...but to go over there
and get blown up for nothing....sounds rather ______ to me. I wonder if
while over there, if a gun was handy...would they? I would think a
brave, conscientious, moral person should have the intelligence to not
go over there in the first place. The government will order all
Americans out first, those that don't follow instructions will be as
another poster described. I do wonder....10-20 years from now with us
being the planets so called bad boys...and China is the world super
power and everybody choses up sides....will we be alone? Fred Martin