Re: [MV] massachusetts deuce owners and GL bidders

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 12:14:22 PST

The SF97s are prepared by the DRMO and given to GL fka LL. The folks at
Portsmouth DRMO have been cut from about 20 in the old days to 2 or 3
now....and the donation programs and demil and hazmat take a lot of their
time. I will ask Linda or Sharon about it sometime before the trucks at
Devens sell.... My understanding is that you will still get a paid bill
of sale from GL notarized which should get you a MA title... I doubt
that laziness on the local level has anything to do with it... RAM