America united?

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 12:21:53 PST

Can Bush Pull the Atlantic and Mediterranean fleets and 270,000 troops back
and just say it was all posturing to push Saddam into a corner? Will the
Koreans back down? What About Iran and its Nuclear plans who is going to
insure that there enriched plutonium stays in the hands of people who can be
trusted. Our buddy Osama is out there thinking up new ways to kill Americans
and as long as people with his views are free they will continue to do so.
Iraq is allowing terrorists to come and go as they please saying they have
nothing to do with them letting them live in there country, giving them safe
harbor, money and arms. Not acknowledging it makes it ok I suppose.
America was attacked 6000+ people were burned, crushed or jumped to there
death on national TV. Our Navy was attacked our sons and daughters were
blown up much like pearl harbor but on a smaller scale Marines were killed
in there Barracks. All around the world it is not safe for Americans to
travel. The Russians and French have given billions of dollars to Saddam so
they can explore for oil in the north east of Iraq in the unexplored regions
both have huge interests in developing those oil fields. Germany sides with
there neighbors hoping to stay neutral in there backyard laughing as the
dollar falls.
If Bush does pull back and America is attacked down the road will our so
called allies get hurt? Just who does the United nations security council
protect and provide security to? Is homeland security the start of marshal
law and will it get better or worse for our kids. When the Vets came home at
the end of WWI and WW2 did they not say those wars were the last ones? Is
the Middle east ever going to have stability? Is it going always be fighting
over religious monuments and ethnic differences? And if there is going to be
constant fighting and ethnic cleansing should these countries have weapons
of mass destruction?
Sounds like the beginning of WW3. Why is there no fighting yet? Is it that
most nations that fought in WW2 still lack the taste for it? Or is it this
time around the opposing forces are cowards and are using small bands of
suicide attackers to do the work? There is no clear line drawn in the sand
as to who is the enemy and who should be attacked.
During the Gulf war Saddam's forces were wiped out they were surrendering on
CNN to Italian news crews still even after Saddam lost the war he stayed in
control of Iraq. Saddam hates America he knows there is no conventional way
to get back at America so he will always give aid to those that fight
against America. Saddam will not stop until we stop him. Saddam sits with
his generals and body guards laughing at America and Sean Penn as a
spokesman for Americans visits him and speaks on behalf of all Americans.
War is the worst trait man has. War has been apart of history as long as
history has been recorded there has never not been a war somewhere we are
constantly fighting some battle. Mans ability to wage war has progressed
some of those inventions, things we on this list call toys and collect are
weapons of war. Hummers, Tanks, Jeeps, M35's all of the OD colored stuff we
love was made to be used in war and if never used for war it was designed
for it and used to practice for it. I choose to call my trucks instruments
of freedom. The truth is War has always driven technology. To Have a war you
need men and women you can control to fight a war. You and I do not have
that power only those we put in office have the power to control Americas
armies. Leaders all over the world can and do decide if the situation needs
an army to solve the problem. We the Citizens of America must trust those we
put in office to protect our families and our way of life and to use that
power for protection not evil you must ask yourself are we Americans the
aggressors? Are we the evil villains?
This will not be the war to end all wars but lets hope we can survive to
fight another day if we must because what we have is worth fighting for, our
homes our families and our freedom... America we must stand united

Dave