Re: [MV] surplus parts

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 23:30:28 PST

I am a skeptic so that's why I asked if it was a hoax even though the UPS
driver said he had heard about it I tend to discount it. Of course when I
woke up and watched the first tower burning I was sure it was a movie or
stunt it was not until the second plane went in did I start to wonder and
noticed it was on all the channels that I was truly feeling disturbed. So I
am a little slow on the uptake and a skeptic.

Dave