Re: [MV] Anyone have a?

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:57:40 PST

You think the trucks are rare it took me years and close to $1500 to collect
all 9 WW2 International 1 1/2 ton M3L4 And M3H4 books in good condition keep
your eye on ebay and at swap meets those that collect manuals know they will
go up in price as the trucks disappear to the shredders due to lack of
interest and parts.
I have had a M3H4 with winch firetruck for sale for years dozens have looked
even a couple of Marines they just are not that popular its a shame.
Sorry I don't have any duplicates I found an excellent Ord 7,8,and 9 bound
in a military binding at last years MVPA convention had to have it so I paid
the $ 150 for it.
The M5H6 deuce has some commonality and the books are easy to find and half
the price... They are out there...

Good Luck
Dave