Re: [MV] Re Sears/Tools

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 05:44:06 PST

Last summer, I purchased a few PROTO brand tools (made in the USA). Grainger
carries them. The rathet has the best non-slip handle I have ever used and
the mechanism is extremely heavy duty, sounds like a small chain hoist when
using it. I also like them in the black non-glare finish to go with the MV.
The 1/2" Proto ratched lists for $54.00. They are pricy, but I'm starting a
collection to go with the truck./Bjorn