Re: [MV] 8x8 deuce

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 07:19:32 PST

Well, it just so happens that my bride thought that
MV's at our wedding reception were cool! Go to

http://www.flmvpa.org/member_ww2quarter.htm and
http://www.flmvpa.org/member_ww2halfto2ton.htm

Sorry guys, she does not have a sister ;-)

Mark Copeland
MVPA #23916
Wembaster, First Florida Chapter MVPA