GM is making CUCV dash pads again!

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 19:27:20 PST

Folks,
     I wrote this article which also appeared in Military Vehicles magazine.
To my knowedge this dash pad was never discontinued as I have always been
able to buy them from Chevy. I haven't checked on the price lately but up
until about a year ago they were $183 body shop price. I will check on this
Monday and give you the heads up. The article was worth reading if you are
restoring a CUCV and the info was valuable too about the tail light lens
screws. Julian Burke

> BURGUNDY SPRAY PAINT FOR THE DASHPAD. When a new dash is ordered from
> Chevrolet it comes gray in color. To paint
> and make it look perfect, your local automotive paint suppliers should
have
> this on their "generic" rack. It is a regular size 13 oz. vinyl & plastic
> spray manufactured by SEM products of Charlotte, NC. The color is
Burgundy

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>