Impact grease gun

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 19:45:17 PST

Many years ago I had an impact grease gun - held 3 or 4 ounces chassis
grease and had fitting for zerk, to use you placed on zerk and hit back end
with hammer. Worked very good at getting fitting that would not take grease
to accept grease, one lick with this and then most of the time hand grease
gun would then work.

It looked very much like hand impact driver.

I loaned it to someone and have not seen it since then.

It was very good at greasing fitting on MV that have been missed the last 20
or 30 years.

If anyone knows where I can get a replacement please contact me off list.

Everette

Not always correct; but never in doubt