CUCV's

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 19:36:56 PST

" The 6.2 diesel is a great motor for a "car" however I wouldn't want to
use one
to tow any kind of heavy load."

Why not?? That's what they were designed for in the first place. I can't
imagine wasting one in a "car"! I know of many local large delivery vans
that use them daily (6.2L) from hauling bread, floor surfacing products and
heavy stuff on pallets day in and day out!! BTW, the 6.2L was never
designed for a car and have never seen one in a car. Julian Burke