Okay, bored as H*** (no MV content)

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 01:40:17 PST

Here I am,4:43 AM. Tough day. Can't sleep, Ewen though dosing
on Chlordiazperoxide, Jack Daniels and Rolling Rock.
No sweat. Got a bro from the http://www.wosmc-trenton.com/
(not my chapter, I'm Sergeant at Arms, Bridgeton), we delivered
a truck load of Mar's stuff to where she's living. Now, once
we settle the finances, I'll be able to concentrate on my truck business. The last GL sale offered so much junk, I didn't even bid. I certainly hope that the situation improves.
I will not buy junk, fix up and sell.
Some of my postings have been refered to as bitchin', but this
is not true. I'm just keeping you up-to-date. Period. Those not
interested, look at my subject line, then hit delete.
Joe "soon in da wind" Young