France

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 02:46:40 PST

Reading the posts about France may; I offer what a friend of mine suggested
following up on a congressional disucssion about bringing soldiers buried in
France back to US.

he suggested something that would be a lot more meanigful to us and France.
Pass legislation to collect the billions of dollars France never paid on the
loans from us during WWII. We rescued them from German occupation only to
have them snub their noses at the debt and everything eeelse the U. S.
stands for. They have the money and we could use it to help preserve freedom
in the world WITHOUT France.

I recommend you support these Congressmen with you e-mail and ask your own
Congressman's support.