Re: [MV] Re Sears

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 18:34:24 PST

Yeah, I remember that movie! ""The CCKW Cockroach from Hell ! About a bunch
of useless,surplus vehicles that weren't worth scrapping so the put em
under an H Bomb airburst.They used your truck in the ending death scene!
The truck on it's back and wobbling wheels looked just like legs.
    And no thanks, I don't want to 'Touché' it because I might get bondo
residue on my hands.....