Re: Post war CCKW assmebly in Europe

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 10:19:56 PST

Do you think that they had NOS frames assys?
Of at least 8 types? winch/no banjo/split short/long

Are you sure you are not thinking about major depot rebuilds? They had
plenty
of trucks to choose from over there...

I should have stated that GMC (USA) stopped making CCKWs in Aug 1945

Steve AKA Dr Deuce