Re: [MV] Removing duece lug nuts

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 15:06:29 PST

Hmm...sounds like the fun I had getting the lug nuts off of the '59 1.5 ton.
Finally took Kroil, heat, and a cheater. Recently I've seen some 24V impact
wrenches getting sold - they look like 1/2" - anyone familiar with them, and
if so, do they have the oomph needed to crack loose the nuts on a deuce?

Even so, I'll probably go with an air impact for the truck.

Greg
Vista, CA