Re:Re: [MV] Removing duece lug nuts

From: jalberhasky@juno.com
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:28:31 PST

I purchased a 3/4 drive model from Harbor Freight ($59.00) and a Budd wheel impact socket to remove them. Never failed in loosening them up yet. I never go anywhere without them and the rest of my tire repair kit. I plumbed a quick disconnect in under the glove box to hook the 25' air hose up to. I have been hurt in the past by using makeshift breaker bars slipping or letting go all of a sudden. Its hell on ones back! I can "easily" field change an inside Dual in just 15 minutes, and about half of that time is getting the Duece jacked up. Jeff