Sunny and warm in Ohio

From: Beth (bcarrell@neo.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 15:44:21 PST

It was a beautiful sunny day here in NE Ohio. Temps were around 68 degrees.
Finally got to clean out the garage, so it looks noce for the goat. Of
course I had to move the machine out to clean. It usually only takes me
30-40 minutes to move it out, around the block, down the street. After
giving all the kids a ride in turn, as well as the neighbor kid, I returned
to the house. I notice that the brakes were especially hot and thought I
would ask the list how hot is normal. You could not touch the front or rear
drums cause of the heat. I was already aware the center brakes arent heating
up much at all. I know I need to adjust them and check the wheel cylinders,
but thought I would get a general idea on how hot is normal. Otherwise, the
DD 3-53 ran great ( and noisy of course ) I loved the waves and smiles from
all the neighbors and those who I don't know yet. Looking forward to some
new paint and getting ready for my May debut hauling my Dad and his Korean
War Vets.
Tom C.
71 GG