Re: [MV] bio diesel and other fuel options

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 22:06:47 PST

How are you guys filtering the cooking oil? I read about a fellow
(somewhere) that made up a pipe or tube assembly that had several rolls
of toilet paper inside (fit the I.D. of assy.) Had a small valve
installed at the bottom...poured his used engine oil in top and when it
filtered through to the bottom...opened valve and the oil coming out
looked like it came out of a new can. (his description) Probably have a
snug fit tube in center to keep it from running down center hole. Anyone
else know anything about this method of filtering oil? Could or would
you use it in the crankcase again? Fred Martin