First Green Truck

From: FireflyArms (info@fireflyarms.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 07:37:54 PST

It's official, my first green truck (an M35A2) is ready to come home! My EUC
was approved (5.5 months) and the GL auction is paid so now it's time to bring
it home.

This could be referred to as "the hard part".

It's located at Tobyhanna Depot, about 3 hours NE of me. I have a Kenworth
with a flatbed at my disposal but I don't have a practical way of loading and
unloading from the flatbed. Thanks to the list I've seen methods using a
frontend loader, etc. but it seems that coordinating all the equipment to come
together at the same time could be problematic.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Towing or hauling? Names and numbers?

Thanks folks!

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com