M715 Top needed

From: Adams-Graf, John (grafj@krause.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 07:30:34 PST

Listers:
A fellow I work with here in Wisconsin is putting an M715 back together and wants to put a hardtop on it. I know Rancher's Supply out of Colorado sells a Fiberglass top, but shipping is the back-breaker on that. If anyone has any suggestions as to how this fellow can lay his hands on a suitable hardtop that is relatively close (U.P. of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northern IL or Northern Iowa), please drop me a note. I will pass the info on to Jim (he used to be Chet Krause's mechanic. H is not hooked up to email.)
Thanks so much for the bandwidth,
John A-G
Iola, Wisconsin USA
grafj@krause.com