Bio-Diesel and Multi-Fuel Engines + News from Russia.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:25:08 PST

    Hi all!
    Such Engines offer for sale in Germany, price very low. If it is to anyone interestingly, he can enter contact with Mr. Norman T. Beckenham.

All coordinates Mr. Norman T. Beckenham.
Worker telephone 00 375 17 206-44-91
Fax 00 375 17 206-44-96
Mobile telephone 00 375 29 636-94-05
E-mail "Norman" <norman@belinform.com>

    And news concerning the found tanks. I wrote earlier, that our club "Poisk" lifts from the river the Soviet tank KV-1. The German TV does film about this expedition and will show in Germany.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno