First Green Truck

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 18:36:20 PST

Sam, what I did was inquire at the local
National Guard Armory if they'd allow me to use their tank
ramp. They were quite gracious, and under supervision,
allowed the truck in. We drove the deuce off and were out within 15 minutes. One must be closer to you than 3 hrs away.

The other alternative is to do like Ronzo did, and buy the kind of truck that comes in about 15 pieces. Then you can just use your pickup truck and pick it up a few pieces at a time.

KB