Re: [MV] In case you use Pep Boys for parts and such

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 22:42:29 PST

Any list member own a Military version of the civilian "Honey Wagon"? Seems
to me that would be an interesting vehicle to have an "Opppss" on the Pep
Boys lot.

         CLEANUP IN THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar. Sold
in US as The
Ural Tourist.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C