Re: [MV] M38A1 Boiled over

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 23:03:22 PST

Are there air bubbles coming out when it overflows? Head gasket leaking,
air is from compression strokes of leaking cylinder. Fix replace head gasket.

Best of luck.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar. Sold
in US as The
Ural Tourist.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C