Re: [MV] Pep Boys and Due Process...

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 13:32:04 PST

> Your logic is so flawed as to be pathetic. And certainly hypocritical,
i.e.,
> if you were accused of molesting a child....?

The difference is that not shopping at a store is a small thing. Especially
as we are such a small group. If we were talking about dropping a bomb on
a city then I would require due process, proof, and more. We are not: we
are talking about a few hundred dollars from a few MV owners.

Grow up and get over yourself.

Sorry list: self-righteous ass holes just set me off.

        Paul A. Thomas