Re: [MV] Pep Boys and Due Process...

From: Alan R Wise (awise1@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 09:50:23 PST

on 3/19/03 12:37 PM, Jim Newton at jnewton@laurel.com wrote:

In reading the article, Pep Boys claim the firing had nothing to do with his
military service, which of course would be illegal.

So, all you guys attacking Pep Boys, what ever happened to DUE PROCESS?
Innocent until proven guilty, huh? Why is it whenever a citizen gets in
trouble with his MV or firearm, you all scream about being railroaded, but
not here? Why is that? Double standard, or what? Sounds to me like a little
fairness is in order before you start screaming for a boycott of an American
corporation that employs thousands of good people....

my .02.

Alan Wise